Live in the heart of Ontario's four-season playground
One Unit Remaining!
Bungalow and Two-Storey Townhomes from the $500s
Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, or an in-town socialite...
Whether ambitious weekender, or daily recreational mover-and-shaker...
Whether an energetic young professional, or a freedom-seeking retiree...
For all those who are just as concerned with loving life as they are with living it, the community of Silver Glen Preserve is for you!
Located in the heart of Collingwood, Ontario, on the doorstep of Blue Mountain and Georgian Bay, and just a quick drive to Toronto, Silver Glen Preserve is at the heart of Ontario's four-season recreational hub.
Set at the edge of the country, this exceptional community offers a prime in-town location, close to all amenities. Nature enthusiasts will appreciate the nearby Blue Mountains featuring spectacular trails, including Canada's oldest and longest footpath, the Bruce Trail, perfect for skiing, hiking and biking. A remarkable number of golf courses also grace the region including the Blue Mountain Golf Club, which is only minutes away.
Proximity to cultural events and local attractions include the Collingwood Harbour, Sunset Point Park, Toronto Ski Club, Blue Mountain Resort, Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain, and the world famous Elvis Festival.
With contemporary finishes and precision planning, Silver Glen Preserve homes are designed with an eye for style that truly allows you to make your home your own. This stunning, master-planned community offers residents the dream-life of maintenance free living in an area renowned for its abundance of all-season in-town and outdoor active lifestyle opportunities.
Just Released: Blocks in the final phase of bungalow and two-storey townhomes have just been released! 1,632-1,715 sq ft with 9' ceilings, 2-3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
Standard features include:
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Natural gas fireplace with rustic stone mantel
- 9’0” ceilings on main floor
- Five-piece kitchen/laundry appliance package with a fridge, stove and dishwasher, and washer and dryer
- Hardwood flooring in great room and/or dining room
- Ceramic tile installed in bathrooms, mudroom, laundry room, kitchen and foyer as per plan
ENERGY STAR: Homes are ENERGY STAR qualified, saving you money on energy each month. You can look forward to a quieter, more comfortable living environment while enjoying the benefits of lower operating costs and a decreased carbon footprint.
Amenities available to residents include:
- A new Recreation Centre inside the community featuring a fitness room, change rooms with showers and saunas, a large dining hall with full kitchen, and an outdoor pool (Take a tour)
- Blue Mountains nearby, featuring spectacular trails, including Canada's oldest and longest footpath, the Bruce Trail – perfect for skiing, hiking and biking
- A number of golf courses grace the region including the Blue Mountain Golf Club, only minutes away
Register for Details
Register today to receive more information on the Silver Glen community.